Sunday, September 23, 2012

Terra Cotta Pot Jack O Lanterns

Addison wanted to craft today, so I let her look through my Halloween Board on Pinterest. If you'd like to follow me, you can by clicking here.

We decided to make these cute terra cotta pot Jack-O-Lanterns after finding a few in my craft supplies.  I got the idea here. I changed things up though and used different supplies to put them together.

Addison painted the pots with orange acrylic paint.  I then painted the faces on with black acrylic paint. We used a sparkly green pipe cleaner for the stem,  I added some glue and bent the bottom so it would stay through the whole in the pots. Then we cut out green felt into leaf shapes and glued them on the top as well.

These were a fun and quick craft, and we added them to our Halloween decor.




No comments: